Tuesday 23 August 2011

Hmmm...

Somehow at this stage after completing one semester of Foundation in Science in Taylor University Lakeside Campus and meeting great friends, I felt that I don't like science subject....
Few reason that I think I am not a science person is that my Biology was worst......and my Algebra is the best...I'm better in Algebra rather than in Human Biology..huhu....what should i do.....I don't want to change my course because of the scholarships but I'm afraid that this will affect my studies as well as my CGPA...somebody helps me!!!!!!!!arghhh......

2 comments:

  1. i think u can ask some seniors maybe in another uni such as sunway uni or monash. my friend told me that they can change their course when they continue 4 degree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the advice..but i think i'll stick to medicine...

    ReplyDelete