Thursday 18 August 2011

First Assesssment of 2nd Sem FIS

In a nut shell I can say that my first assessment for all the subject is average...huhu so sad la because one of the subject i got really low marks......let me tell you about my first assessment on every subject...
ALGEBRA&GEOMETRY
my favourite subject among all the subject as i love numbers....hehe..i'm very happy about my result for quiz 1...because.......i got full marks!!!! so happy......20/20.......thats mean i got 100%.....2.5 percent for my assessment mark...and i also nominated by Mr. Yap to be a tutor for my friends who are weak in algebra...so happy to help them...in addition, i was paid rm30 per hour....and i only have to teach them one hour per week.....hehe..extra money for me....
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
my second favourite subject.....i only got 8/10 for the first quiz.....so sad because i was targeting to get 10/10....but i think its because i dont take it seriously...thats why i didin't got fuul marks...very envy with those who 9/10 and 10/10.....have to study more for the upcoming quiz which is next week on thursday...huhu. i can do it....
ENGLISH 2
at first i wasn't so confident with my answer during the quiz as i just answer it like it was nothing...but suprisingly, i got 8/9....so happy....im hoping this will continue so that i can get A for my final exam later on....so that i can get 4.00 as my CGPA....
HUMAN BIOLOGY
the subject that i was supposed to be good at as i'm a doctor-to-be...but then i got the lowest mark of all the subject..very sad...huhuhuhuhu..need to do better for the upcoming quiz...i cannot risk of not getting A for this sem..i need to master biology right now......i only got 12/20...very low for me....need to struggle up a bit after this....biology is crucial for me....

Gear up wanda...you can do it...just believe in yourself..if anyone else can do it, why you can't???? what the difference between you and the others....you just have to study hard and smart as well.. lessen your time facing facebook and other unneccessary things...focus on your studies....don't let your teacher, your family and most of all your parents down..make sabah proud of as you're the only one sabahan scholar in this course......

God, please help me in my study..I know You will always be by my side. Help me endavour all the challenges in my life and make me a better person in Your eyes....
                                                                                                                   Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment