Sunday 30 October 2011

Guys and love...

well, its been a while since i write a blog...now I'm really in a dilemma...My friend back in high school suddenly said, he loves me. and i was....what? how the heck that can happen??? but now i really like a guy who wait for me for three years...i like every single thing about him except for we didn't spent much time together and i really miss him. once he promised to me that he will sing a song for me but up until now, we never called each other since the promise been made. however, there's a sabahan guy in lakeside which also a scholar that somehow i like...hahaha...funny right??? every time i spent time with him i felt that i can be myself. but i know its just a dream...although we spent a lot of time together especially last night when we had our dinner together...we talked and laughed so much...i think better to be single so that i can like all sabahan guys...haha...but its the truth...i only like sabahan guys....huahahahaha...Now i only like one guy who currently studying in sabah...I love him so much..so forget the other two...

5 comments:

  1. Lol Wanda~ So Obvious~ Haha- XDXD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...u guys just keep your mouth shut la....Joane, thats was already history...dont tell him arh....now I want to focus on one guy only....its ******....haha. Amirah, diam2....huahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehem2! hai wanda..

    ReplyDelete